The Compliance Office in the Youngstown State University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is dedicated to providing information and ensuring compliance with NCAA, Horizon League, Missouri Valley Football Conference and institutional rules. Our goal is to educate and support our student-athletes, coaches, administrators and supporters to act with integrity and make decisions that comply with regulations.
We welcome your questions.
NCAA Principle of Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct
For intercollegiate athletics to promote the character development of participants, to enhance the integrity of higher education, and to promote civility in society, student-athletes, coaches and all others associated with these athletic programs and events should adhere to such fundamental values as respect, fairness, civility, honesty and responsibility. These values should be manifest not only in athletics participation but also in the broad spectrum of activities affecting these athletic programs.
Current Student-Athletes (All for 2017-18)
- YSU Student-Athlete Handbook
- YSU Student-Athlete Automobile Regulations/Employment Verification
- YSU Student-Athlete Release of Information, Handbook Receipt, Social Media Accounts and Ethical Conduct Pledge
- Drug Education and Testing Policy
- Horizon League Waiver of Liability
- Horizon League Sportsmanship and Ethical Conduct Pledge
- NCAA Student-Athlete Statement
- NCAA Summary of Regulations
- NCAA HIPAA Waiver Form
- NCAA Banned Drugs
- NCAA Drug Testing Consent Form
- NCAA Drug Testing Policies
- CHAMPS/Life Skills
- YSU Appearance and Outreach Form