|Youngstown State vs. Milwaukee|
|Date & Time||Thursday, Dec. 29 | 7 p.m.|
|Location||Beeghly Center |Youngstown, Ohio|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team opens Horizon League play when it welcomes Milwaukee, Thursday, Dec. 29.
• Tipoff is at 7 p.m. at the Beeghly Center and the game will be broadcast 570-AM WKBN, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN App.
• This is the first time since 2008-09 that the Penguins have opened Horizon League play at home.
• This is the 40th meeting between Youngstown State and Milwaukee in a series that dates back to 1972.
• The Panthers own a 29-10 advantage in the all-time series and have won the last four games.
• The last YSU win was an 88-83 overtime victory on Feb. 20, 2014, at the Beeghly Center.
• In the last meeting, the Panthers defeated the Penguins, 87-51, in Milwaukee on Feb. 22, 2016.
• In their last outing, the Penguins dropped a 77-40 decision to Ohio State on Dec. 20.
• Senior Matt Donlan scored 10 points for YSU.
• Head Coach Jerry Slocum has 716 career wins and became the 38th head coach in NCAA history to reach 700 wins.
• He ranks 36th all-time eighth among active NCAA Division I coaches with 716 wins.
• He needs three more to tie Don Haskins for 35th on that list.
• Junior Cameron Morse has scored 930 points in just two-plus seasons and needs 70 more to become the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points.
• Senior Matt Donlan made a career-high seven 3-pointers in the win over Robert Morris on Nov. 30.