|Youngstown State at Ohio State|
|Date & Time||Tuesday, Dec. 20 | 7 p.m.|
|Location||Value City Arena |Columbus Ohio|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team returns closes out the non-league portion of its schedule when it faces Ohio State, Tuesday, Dec. 20, at Value City Arena at The Jerome Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio.
• Tipoff is at 7 p.m. and the game will be broadcast 570-AM WKBN, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN App.
• This is the fourth meeting between Youngstown State and Ohio State in a series that dates back to 1982.
• The Buckeyes own a 3-0 advantage in the all-time series and won the last contest, 91-57, in Columbus, Ohio.
• The Penguins picked up a 101-97 overtime win over Niagara on Dec. 14.
• Cameron Morse scored a game-high 27 points with four 3-pointers.
• Senior Jorden Kaufman recorded his second double-double of the year with 16 points and 12 rebounds.
• Head Coach Jerry Slocum has 716 career wins and became the 38th head coach in NCAA history to reach 700 wins.
• He ranks 36th all-time eighth among active NCAA Division I coaches with 716 wins.
• He needs three more to tie Don Haskins for 35th on that list.
• Junior Cameron Morse has scored 924 points in just two-plus seasons and needs 76 more to become the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points.
• Senior Matt Donlan made a career-high seven 3-pointers in the win over Robert Morris on Nov. 30.
• He became just the eighth player in school history to make at least seven 3s in a game.