|Youngstown State at UIC|
|Date & Time||Thursday, Feb. 9 | 8 p.m.|
|Location||UIC Pavilion | Chicago, Ill.|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team returns to the road looking to exact some revenge on league foe UIC, Thursday, Feb. 9.
• Tipoff is at 8 p.m. at the UIC Pavilion and the game will be broadcast on 570-AM WKBN, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN app.
• This is the 39th meeting between Youngstown State and UIC in a series that dates back to 1993.
• The Flames own a 26-12 advantage in the all-time series, but the Penguins have won five of the last seven contests.
• In the last meeting, the Flames escaped with a 92-89 overtime win at the Beeghly Center on Jan. 14.
• Junior Cameron Morse scored 40 points in the overtime loss for the Penguins.
• YSU is coming off a 90-80 loss to Detroit on Feb. 4.
• Head Coach Jerry Slocum has 720 career wins and became the 38th head coach in NCAA history to reach 700 wins.
• He ranks 35th on that list and is ninth on the active Division I coaches list.
• Junior Cameron Morse became the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points after scoring 13 against Northern Kentucky on Jan. 5.
• Morse now ranks 21st all-time with 1,193 career points and needs six more to move into 20th place.
• He also needs seven more to become the 20th player to reach 1,200 career points.