|Youngstown State at Milwaukee|
|Date & Time||Sunday, Jan. 22 | 1 p.m.|
|Location||UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena |Milwaukee, Wis.|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team goes for the season series sweep of Milwaukee when it visits the Panthers, Sunday, Jan. 22.
• Tipoff is at 1 p.m. at the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena and the game will be broadcast on 570-AM WKBN, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN app.
• The Penguins return home to host in-state and Horizon League rival Cleveland State, Saturday, Jan. 28.
• Tipoff is set for 7 p.m. at the Beeghly Center.
Last Time Out
• The Penguins are coming off a 92-89 road win at Green Bay on Jan. 20.
• Junior Cameron Morse led five players in double figures with 27 points.
Morse Climbing 1,000-Chart
• With 13 points against Northern Kentucky on Jan. 5, junior Cameron Morse became the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points.
• Morse now ranks 24th all-time with 1,117 career points.
• Morse 14 more to move into 23rd on the all-time list.
• Morse is also the eighth YSU player to score 1,000 career points since 2005.
• Morse has scored 1,015 points in his last 48 games for an average of 21.1 points per game.
Hartfield Hits Career High
• Freshman Braun Hartfield posted a career-scoring high in back-to-back games after his 19-performance against Detroit on Jan.16.
• Against the Titans, Hartfield connected on 7-of-11 from the field with two 3-pointers.
• He also had 19 points against UIC on Jan. 14.
• Hartfield scored a career-high 19 points on 8-of-12 shooting from the floor.
• Over the last eight games, Hartfield is averaging 11.1 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
• He is also shooting 53.8 percent from the field.
• Youngstown State's "five's" are giving the Penguins some quality minutes.
• The pair is averaging a combined 14.6 points and 10.2 rebounds per game and has a combined field-goal percentage of .613.
• Haygood has made 62.9 percent of his field-goal tries and Kaufman is at 60 percent.
Morse Named Preseason All-Horizon League
• Junior Cameron Morse, a 2016 All-Horizon League selection, was named to the Preseason All-Horizon League First-Team.
• Morse led the Horizon League in scoring in league games with 23.3 points per game and ranked second overall with 20.3 points per game.
Donlan Reaches Century Mark From Arc
• With a career-high seven 3s against Robert Morris, senior Matt Donlan reached 100 career 3-pointers made.
• In 53 career games, Donlan has made 126 baskets from beyond the arc.
• He has made at least one 3-pointer in 50 of 53 career games.
• For his career, he is averaging 2.4 3-pointers made per game.
• Donlan also needs 10 more to move into 10th place on the career 3-pointers made list.
• Head Coach Jerry Slocum has 719 career wins and became the 38th head coach in NCAA history to reach 700 wins.
• He ranks tied with Don Haskins for 35th on that list.
Morse More of the Same
• Junior Cameron Morse is having season very similar to last year.
• Morse currently ranks second in the Horizon league in overall scoring with 22.6 points per game.
• After eight league games, he leads the Horizon League with 23.4 points per game.
• The Panthers enter the game with a 6-14 overall record and a 2-5 mark in Horizon League play.
• Brock Stull leads the Panthers with 11.9 points per game while Cody Wichmann is averaging 11.7 points per contest.
The Milwaukee Series
• This is the 43rd meeting between Youngstown State and Green Bay in a series that dates back to 1993.
• The Phoenix own a 32-9 advantage in the all-time series and have won the last two games.
• The Phoenix defeated the Penguins earlier this season, 90-77, at the Beeghly Center.
• Youngstown State has not won in Green Bay since 2003.
A Win Would
• Give Youngstown State its 12th win over Milwaukee.
• Complete the season sweep over the Panthers.
• Mark the first season sweep over the Panthers since 2013.
• Mark YSU's first win in Milwaukee since 2013.
• Mark YSU's third Horizon League road win.
• Mark Jerry Slocum's 720th career win and his 139th at Youngstown State.
• Mark Jerry Slocum's 10th win over Milwaukee.
• Mark YSU's fourth road win of the season.
• Mark the 1,073rd win in YSU program history.
• Give YSU a 10-12 overall record and a 4-5 league record.