Fans with questions or concerns may contact the YSU Athletic Ticket Office at (330) 941-1978 or the YSU Police Department at (330) 941-3527.
Address (for GPS)
The GPS address for Stambaugh Stadium is 577 Fifth Ave., Youngstown, OH 44502
Beer can be purchased inside Stambaugh Stadium at the concessions stands. No outside alcohol may be brought into the stadium or into the tailgate lots.
Banners, Flags and Signs
Fans are not permitted to bring and display banners at Stambaugh Stadium, as they may interfere with the game and other guests' enjoyment of the game. Youngstown State University reserves the right to remove banners and signs. Poles and/or sticks are also prohibited.
Buying Tickets | Ticket Office
The Youngstown State Athletic Ticket Office, located at the North end of the stadium between Gates A and B, is open from 9 a.m. until 90 minutes prior to kickoff on game days. Ticket sales move to ticket booths near Gates B and D starting 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Regular hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and the office is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday on home football weeks.
For ticket policies and information on tickets for faculty, staff and students, go to the Football Tickets page.
Credentials / Field Passes
Members of the media and guests who have been given field sideline passes must display credentials and follow the regulations on the back of the credential at ALL times. No one under the age of 16 is allowed on the sideline without prior consent of YSU Athletics or the YSU Football Staff.
Three elevators are located in Stambuagh Stadium. Guests who require elevator service to loges may utilize the elevators located at the North and South towers of the stadium. For main level concourse access, use the outdoor public elevator at Gate D in the Stadium’s South End.
Fans are not permitted to enter the field at any time before, during or after the game without a displayed and proper credential.
First Aid / Medical Attention
Fans requiring medical attention should contact the nearest usher or police officer.
Gates open 90 minutes prior to kick-off of each game. Fans with East side tickets may enter the stadium through Gate E or Gate A. Fans with tickets in sections 4-7 are encouraged to use Gate B and fans with tickets in sections 1-4 to use Gate C. Gates B, C, D and E are handicap accessible.
- GATE A - North end zone - Enter for Sections 14-18
- GATE B - Ramp Along Fifth Avenue for Sections 4-7
- GATE C - Ramp Along Fifth Avenue for Sections 1-4
- GATE D - Public Elevator located at corner of Armed Forces Boulevard & Fifth Avenue
- GATE E - East Stands - Enter for Sections 14-18
Guests With Disabilities
Arrangements may be made prior to the game with the YSU Athletic Ticket Office to accommodate fans who require special needs. Fans with special health and medical related problems should report to the main ticket office at the north end of Stambaugh Stadium (All medical-related bags are subject to search). Only items required for health and medical problems will be permitted through the gates. Wheelchair seating is available in both the West and East stands. Information for handicap parking can be found below in the "Parking" section.
Hospitality Tents | Tailgate Tent Brochure
The best way to enjoy the pregame atmosphere is by purchasing a Hospitality Tent. Tents are available for groups of any size, and parties are held in the M-63 Penguin Party Lot.
Lost & Found
Fans finding they have left items at the game should contact the YSU Ticket Office at (330) 941-1978 on the next business day following the game.
Remember that game tickets are like money and should be secured like cash. If your tickets are lost or stolen, call 330-941-1YSU for assistance.
The Youngstown State Baseball Team sells YSU merchandise on game days on Armed Forces Blvd., in front of Beeghly Center and on the Stambaugh Stadium main concourse.
Parking | Parking Lot Map // Handicapped Parking Shuttle Details
Gameday parking prices for 2019 will be $10 per vehicle in the following premium lots:
- M-71 Surface Lot (Ford Ave. behind M-70 Tailgate Lot)
- M-72 Surface Lot (Ford Ave. behind YSU Softball Field)
Gameday parking prices for 2019 will be $5 per vehicle in all other Youngstown State lots. The following lots are encouraged destinations:
- M-30 Deck (Wick Avenue)
- M-60 Deck (Entrance on Fifth Avenue) - Suggested for fans arriving early, approximately 1.5-3 hours prior to kick-off.
- F-55 Surface Lot
Handicap Parking: Handicap parking is available in the M-53 Parking Lot on Rayen Avenue for $5. Shuttles will run from the M-53 Lot to Stambaugh Stadium and are equipped with disability lifts. The shuttle will make three stops around campus: The northeast corner of Fifth Avenue and Lincoln Avenue; The corner of Fifth Avenue and Armed Forces Blvd; and The M-82 Penguin Club/Taylor Automotive Tailgate Lot on the East Bound Service Road behind the east stands.
The shuttles will run until the end of the first quarter and begin again prior to the conclusion of the game to return fans to the M-53 Parking Lot. Post-game pickup for Armed Forces Blvd. will be the Northeast corner of the intersection.
YSU staff and student parking permits will be honored on gameday.
No pets/animals are permitted inside Stambaugh Stadium (with the exception of service animals).
The phone number for the Youngstown State Athletics Ticket Office is (330) 941-1978.
- Disruptive behavior or abuse directed toward fans, student-athletes, coaches or officials will not be tolerated and will result in immediate ejection from the stadium.
- Fans are asked to refrain from throwing objects onto the field or in the stands.
- Sitting on stadium walls is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages that have not been purchased inside the stadium
- Artificial noisemakers are prohibited from being used per NCAA and Missouri Valley Football Conference rules
- Backpacks, bags, coolers, fanny packs or containers of any size
- Bottles, cans and flasks
- Purses larger than 10 inches by 7 inches
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind (including off-duty police weapons, pipes, knives or chains)
There is no readmission into Stambaugh Stadium.
Restroom facilities are located on the main concourse level of the stadium on both the West and East stands. In the loge facility, restrooms are located at the South end of both levels.
For a Stambaugh Stadium seating chart, go to the Football Tickets page
All persons, including fans, are subject to search. Any fan with an item or bag which does not pass security standards will be asked to take the item back to his or her vehicle or dispose of the item.
There is no smoking, including electronic cigarettes, allowed in the seating areas of Stambaugh Stadium. Designated smoking areas include: end of the North ramp on the main concourse level, end of North patio for loge occupants and near the stairway railings on the East side of the stadium.
Tailgating | Tailgate Tent Brochure
Tailgate permits are available in only two lots:
- Penguin Club / Hollywood Gaming M-70 Tailgate Lot (Fifth Avenue): Tailgate permits in this lot are available on a season basis ONLY through the YSU Athletic Ticket Office. Ticket membership in the Gridiron Club of the Penguin Club guarantees fans a spot in either the M-70 or M-82 tailgate lots.
- Penguin Club / Taylor Kia Tailgate Lot (By the WATTS): Tailgate permits in this lot are available on a season basis ONLY through the YSU Athletic Ticket Office. Ticket membership in the Gridiron Club of the Penguin Club guarantees fans a spot in either the M-70 or M-82 tailgate lots.
- The Rulli Brothers Hospitality Tailgate Lot (M-63) (Fifth Avenue): Tailgate permits in this lot are available on a season basis or on an individual game basis. All individual game tailgate passes are sold on an as available basis. Fans may purchase them in early August in the Athletic Ticket Office or throughout the season as available. Please check YSUsports.com for activities, live bands and other events that will take place in the M-63 lot.
Tailgate lot policies:
- Tailgate lots open six hours prior to kickoff and close at kickoff
- Electricity and water are NOT available
- Charcoal must be discarded in provided meal containers
- Caterers may be used to service tents. However, they must have a valid tailgate pass to park in the tailgate lot.
- Bags of ice are available to pre-order for purchase in the tailgate lot.
Unauthorized Ticket Sales
The sale or resale of tickets on YSU property is strictly prohibited and subject to prosecution.
Fans can access wireless internet throughout the Stambaugh Stadium seating area via AT&T. Please follow the settings on your mobile device to use the attwifi for a nominal fee.
Window World Will Call
The Youngstown State Window World Will Call is located near Gate B along Fifth Avenue. A photo ID is required by each person redeeming a ticket at Will Call due to NCAA Compliance rules. Media and select Will Call is also available on the East Stands.