The Youngstown State baseball coaching staff will be hosting a Winter Prospect Camp on Sunday, Dec. 1, at the Watson and Tressel Training Site (WATTS) on the YSU campus.
The camp provides a great opportunity for players to receive elite instruction from the YSU baseball coaches, participate in drills, develop a routine, see the work that collegiate players are expected to handle and get immediate feedback and analytical metrics via Rapsodo.
There will be a pitching and defense session from 9 a.m. to noon with check-in at 8:15, and a hitting session from 1-4 p.m. with check-in at 12:15. Both sessions are open to participants in grades 8-12 and junior college players.
Costs for each session and additional features are provided below. For YSU employee and sibling discounts, please email email@example.com.
Winter Prospect Camp Costs
- Pitching & Defense Session (Pitcher Only): $100
- Pitching & Defense Session (Position Player): $100
- Pitching & Defense Session (Position Player with Live Bullpen): $125
- Hitting Session: $100
- Both Sessions (Pitcher Only & Hitting): $150
- Both Sessions (Position Player): $150
- Both Sessions (Position Player with Live Bullpen): $175
- Written Evaluation by Head Coach: $25
- Rapsodo Metrics: $25 per session
- Video with Rapsodo: $25 per session
- Late Registration Fee (After Nov. 30): $25
For more information or to register, go to penguinsbaseballcamps.com or email coach Eric Bunnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WATTS is located at 651 Elm Street, Youngstown, Ohio 44555.
YSU camps are open to any and all participants, limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender as required by NCAA rules.