Youngstown State Athletics is introducing the #PenguinNationChallenge, an incentive-based referral program that allows current football season-ticket holders a chance to receive prizes to help bolster our season-ticket roster for the upcoming 2018 season. Only new season-ticket holders are eligible (may not have held season tickets in 2017, but could have held season tickets prior to 2017 season) to be referred by current season-ticket holders for them to earn awards.
This incentive-based referral program helps the Penguins family, friends and co-workers grow our new season-ticket holders. The home opener is on Sept. 1 against Butler and that will be the final day you can refer anyone for season tickets.
Any referral that was made before June 30 will not be accepted for the program.
Fans are encouraged to use the #PenguinNationChallenge hashtag on your social media accounts to bring awareness to the upcoming football season.
For more information contact Andrew Wingard in the YSU Athletics Ticket Office at (330) 941-7466 or via email at email@example.com.
For each referral, current season-ticket holders will receive:
- 1 season ticket = YSU game day hat
- 2 season tickets = YSU Athletics Under Armour Polo
- 4 season tickets = Under Armour Gameday polo and autographed football
- 6 season tickets = 2018 M-63 Tailgate spot
- 8 season tickets = Four complimentary WVU tickets and YSU cage jacket
- 10 season tickets = Meal with the YSU Football Team