|Youngstown State at Green Bay|
|Date & Time||Friday, Jan. 20 | 8 p.m.|
|Location||Resch |Green Bay, Wis.|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team visits Horizon League co-leader Green Bay, Friday, Jan. 20.
• Tipoff is at 8 p.m. at the Resch Center and the game will be broadcast on 570-AM WKBN, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN app.
• The Penguins will conclude their three-game road trip at Milwaukee, Sunday, Jan. 22, at 1 p.m.
Last Time Out
• The Penguins are coming off an 87-71 loss at Detroit Mercy on Jan. 16.
• Freshman Braun Hartfield tied a career high with 19 points.
Morse Climbing 1,000-Chart
• With 13 points against Northern Kentucky on Jan. 5, junior Cameron Morse became the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points.
• Morse now ranks 24th all-time with 1,090 career points.
• Morse 10 more to became the 24th player to score 1,100 points.
• Morse is also the eighth YSU player to score 1,000 career points since 2005.
• Morse has scored 988 points in his last 47 games for an average of 21 points per game.
Hartfield Hits Career High
• Freshman Braun Hartfield posted a career-scoring high in back-to-back games after his 19-performance against Detroit on Jan.16.
• Against the Titans, Hartfield connected on 7-of-11 from the field with two 3-pointers.
• He also had 19 points against UIC on Jan. 14.
• Hartfield scored a career-high 19 points on 8-of-12 shooting from the floor.
• Over the last seven games, Hartfield is averaging 11 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
• He is also shooting 54.4 percent from the field.
• Youngstown State's "five's" are giving the Penguins some quality minutes.
• The pair is averaging a combined 14.4 points and 10.1 rebounds per game and have a combined field-goal percentage of .608.
• Haygood has made 63.2 percent of his field-goal tries and Kaufman is at 58.7 percent.
Morse Named Preseason All-Horizon League
• Junior Cameron Morse, a 2016 All-Horizon League selection, was named to the Preseason All-Horizon League First-Team.
• Morse led the Horizon League in scoring in league games with 23.3 points per game and ranked second overall with 20.3 points per game.
Donlan Reaches Century Mark From Arc
• With a career-high seven 3s against Robert Morris, senior Matt Donlan reached 100 career 3-pointers made.
• In 52 career games, Donlan has made 125 baskets from beyond the arc.
• He has made at least one 3-pointer in 49 of 52 career games.
• For his career, he is averaging 2.4 3-pointers made per game.
• Donlan also needs 11 more to move into 10th place on the career 3-pointers made list.
• Head Coach Jerry Slocum has 718 career wins and became the 38th head coach in NCAA history to reach 700 wins.
• He ranks 36th all-time eighth among active NCAA Division I coaches with 718 wins.
• He needs one more to tie Don Haskins for 35th on that list.
Morse More of the Same
• Junior Cameron Morse is having season very similar to last year.
• Morse currently ranks second in the Horizon league in overall scoring with 22.4 points per game.
• After six league games, he leads the Horizon League with 22.9 points per game.
About Green Bay
• The Phoenix enter the game with an overall record of 11-7 and a 5-1 mark in the Horizon League, which is tied for the league lead.
• Charles Cooper leads the Phoenix with 13.4 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
• Trevor Anderson and Khalil Small are averaging in double figures with 10.6 and 10.1 points per game, respectively.
The Green Bay Series
• This is the 43rd meeting between Youngstown State and Green Bay in a series that dates back to 1993.
• The Phoenix own a 32-9 advantage in the all-time series and have won the last two games.
• The Phoenix defeated the Penguins earlier this season, 90-77, at the Beeghly Center.
• Youngstown State has not won in Green Bay since 2003.