|Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky|
|Date & Time||Monday, March 6 | 7 p.m.|
|Location||Joe Louis Arena | Detroit, Mich.|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPNU | ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team is set to make its first appearance in the Horizon League Championship Semifinals when it takes on Northern Kentucky on Monday, March 6.
• Tipoff is at 7 p.m. at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Mich. and the game will be broadcast on 570-AM WKBN, and ESPNU.
• With a win, the Penguins make their first appearance in the Horizon League Championship and will face the winner of the No. 10 Milwaukee/No. 6 UIC game.
• The Penguins advanced to the semifinals with after an 81-80 win over top-seeded Oakland on March 4.
• Senior Jorden Kaufman's layup as time expired lifted the Penguins to the win.
• Junior Cameron Morse scored a game-high 34 points on 12-of-28 shooting with five assists.
• The game featured 19 lead changes and nine ties.
Cleveland State Recap
• The Penguins advanced to the second round with an 84-69 win over No. 8 Cleveland State on Friday night.
• Senior Jorden Kaufman posted the sixth double-double of his career with 15 points and 11 rebounds.
Morse Climbing 1,000-Point Chart
• With 13 points in the last meeting against Northern Kentucky on Jan. 5, junior Cameron Morse became the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points.
• Morse now ranks 16th all-time with 1,393 career points.
• He became the 18th player in school history to reach 1,300 career points.
• Morse is also the eighth YSU player to score 1,000 career points since 2005.
Hartfield Hits Career Highs
• Freshman Braun Hartfield posted a pair of career highs against Cleveland State on Friday night.
• He scored a career-high 22 points on 7-of-11 shooting from the floor and had a career-best five 3-pointers.
• It marked the first time since 2013 that a YSU freshman scored at least 20 points in a game.
Donlan Breaks Out
• Senior Matt Donlan had a breakout game in against Cleveland State in the first round on Friday night.
• Donlan scored a team-high 24 points on 6-of-9 shooting, including four 3-pointers.
• It marked a season scoring high and the first time he's reached 20 points in game since he had 21 at Michigan State on Dec. 6, 2016.
Hartfield Coming of Age
• Freshman Braun Hartfield is really coming of age late in his first season.
• Hartfield posted the first double-double of his career with 18 points and 10 rebounds against Detroit Mercy on Feb. 4.
• He posted a career-scoring high in back-to-back games after his 19-point performance against Detroit on Jan. 16.
• Against the Titans, Hartfield connected on 7-of-11 from the field with two 3-pointers.
• He also had 19 points against UIC on Jan. 14.
• Hartfield scored a career-high 19 points on 8-of-12 shooting from the floor.
• During conference play, Hartfield is averaged 10.7 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
• He also shot 48 percent from the field.
• He has also scored in double figures eight times in Horizon League play.
Kaufman Steppin' Up
• In the 2017 tournament, senior Jorden Kaufman is averaging a double-double with 18.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game.
• Over the last six games, senior Jorden Kaufman has increased his productivity.
• He is averaging 15 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
• He shot 67.6 percent (42-of-65) from the field during that span.
• He posted the seventh double-double of his career with a career-high 22 points and 10 rebounds against Oakland.
• YSU is 5-2 when he posts a double-double.
• Kaufman has also grabbed at least 10 rebounds in the last four games.
• Junior Cameron Morse's 683 points this season rank third on the YSU single-season list and are the most in YSU's Division I era.
• He needs 17 more to become just the third player in school history to score 700 points in a season.
• He also became just the third player in YSU history to record at least 600 points in consecutive seasons.
• Morse became the 18th YSU player to score 1,300 points in a career and currently ranks 16th with 1,393 career points.
• He also needs seven more points to become the 16th player in school history with at least 1,400 career points.