|Youngstown State at Oakland|
|Date & Time||Tuesday, Feb. 21 | 7 p.m.|
|Location||Athletics O'Rena | Rochester, Mich.|
|Tickets||YSU Athletic Ticket Office | (330) 941-1YSU
|Radio||iHeartRadio |570 WKBN
|TV/Video||ESPN3 | WatchESPN App|
|Live Tweets||@YSUSports | @YSUMensHoops
|Hash Tags||#GoGuins | #YSUMBB
|Text Alerts||Sign Up|
|Mobile App||YSU Front Row|
|YSU Info||Game Notes | Record Book|
• The Youngstown State men's basketball team begins the final week of the regular season with the first of two road games with a matchup against Oakland, Tuesday, Feb. 21.
• Tipoff is at 7 p.m. at the O'Rena and the game will be broadcast on 570-AM WKBN, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN app.
• The Penguins close out the regular season with a matchup against in-state rival Cleveland State, Saturday, Feb. 25.
• Tipoff is set for 3:30 at the Wolstein Center and will be broadcast on 570-AM WKBN and ESPN3.
Last Time Out
• The Penguins are coming off an 81-77 win over Northern Kentucky on Feb. 18.
• Five players scored in double figures led by Cameron Morse's 20 points.
• Junior Francisco Santiago added 10 points.
Morse Climbing 1,000-Point Chart
• With 13 points in the last meeting against Northern Kentucky on Jan. 5, junior Cameron Morse became the 37th player in school history to reach 1,000 career points.
• Morse now ranks 17th all-time with 1,317 career points.
• He became the 18th player in school history to reach 1,300 career points.
• Morse is also the eighth YSU player to score 1,000 career points since 2005.
• Morse has scored 1,215 points in his last 56 games for an average of 21.7 points per game.
• Sophomore Devin Haygood posted a career-best night against Oakland on Feb. 2.
• Haygood scored a career-high 21 points with a career-best nine rebounds.
• He also connected on 9-of-11 from the field, both of which are career highs.
• Against Detroit Mercy on Feb. 4, he scored 14 points on 6-of-8 shooting from the floor.
• Over the last five games, he has made 20 of his last 31 field-goal attempts.
• Haygood has an overall field-goal percentage of .610, and, in league play, it is .605.
Hartfield Coming of Age
• Freshman Braun Hartfield is really coming of age late in his first season.
• Hartfield posted the first double-double of his career with 18 points and 10 rebounds against Detroit Mercy on Feb. 4.
• He posted a career-scoring high in back-to-back games after his 19-point performance against Detroit on Jan. 16.
• Against the Titans, Hartfield connected on 7-of-11 from the field with two 3-pointers.
• He also had 19 points against UIC on Jan. 14.
• Hartfield scored a career-high 19 points on 8-of-12 shooting from the floor.
• Over the last 15 games, Hartfield is averaging 10.7 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
• He is also shooting 49.6 percent from the field.
200, 2K Streaks
• The Penguins continued a pair of impressive streaks recently.
• With 10 3-pointers made against Valparaiso, the Penguins reached 200 made 3s in a season for the seventh straight season.
• YSU has 215 3-pointers this season and the school record is 270 set in 2011-12.
• The Penguins have also extended their 2,000 points in a season streak to eight straight years.
• YSU has scored 2,250 points this season, and the school mark is 2,461 set in 2013-14.
• Junior Cameron Morse's 607 points this season rank 10th on the YSU single-season list and the fourth-most in YSU's Division I era.
• He also became just the third player in YSU history to record at least 600 points in consecutive seasons.
• Morse became the 18th YSU player to score 1,300 points in a career and currently ranks 17th with 1,317 career points.
The Cisco Kid
• Junior Francisco Santiago also posted a career-scoring high against the Golden Grizzlies on Feb. 2.
• Santiago made a career-best 11 field goals and scored a career-high 26 points.
• He made 11-of-18 shooting from the field with a pair of 3-pointers.
• It marked the seventh 20-point game of his career.
• Oakland enters the game with a 21-7 overall record and an 11-4 mark in the Horizon League.
• Martez Walker leads the Golden Grizzlies with 17 points per game while Jalen Hayes averages 15.4 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
• Sherron Dorsey-Walker is also in double figures with 12.6 points per game.
The Oakland Series
• This is the 18th meeting between Youngstown State and Oakland in a series that dates back to 1999.
• The Golden Grizzlies own a 12-5 advantage in the all-time series and have won the last two contests.
• Oakland won the last meeting, 90-76, at the Beeghly Center on Feb. 2.
• In the last meeting at the O'Rena, the Penguins came away with a 100-98 final second win in 2016.
40 is Rare Feat
• Junior Cameron Morse's 44 points against UIC on Feb. 9 was just the 21st time in school history a player has scored at least 40 points in a game.
• Morse is also just the sixth player in school history and the second player since 1981-82 to have multiple 40-point games.
• He is also just the third player in school history to have at least three 40-point games in a career.
• The most recent player to record four 40-point games was John McElroy from 1965-69.
• Morse is also just one of two players nationally to have scored 40 points three or more times this year.