|High School:||Warren JFK|
2018 Outdoor (Junior): Won 110 hurdles with a time of 14.04...finished first in the 4x100m relay with a time of 40.90 as the fourth leg...took second place in the 100m dash with a time of 10.65...placed eighth in the 200m dash with 23.44 at the Horizon League Championships.
2018 Outdoor (Junior)
- 2018 NCAA Semifinals Qualifier (110m Hurdles)
- 2017 NCAA Quarterfinal Heat Winner (13.75 seconds)
- 2017 NCAA East Prelims Fifth-Fastest Qualifying Time
- 2018 Horizon League Champion 110m hurdles (meet record 13.69 seconds in prelims)
- 2018 Horizon League Champion 4x100m relay (anchor leg)
- 2018 Horizon League Alfreeda Goff Athlete of the Year
- 2018 Penn Relays 110m Hurdles Champion (13.72 seconds)
- Won 110m Hurdles at OSU Jesse Owens Classic (13.88 seconds), Northeast Ohio Quad and Westminster Invitational
- Anchor leg on school 4x100m relay at Penn Relays (40.59 seconds)
2018 Indoor (Junior)
- 2018 NCAA First-Team All-American in the 60m hurdles
- 2018 Fifth-Place Finish at NCAA Indoor Championships in 60m hurdles (7.72 seconds)
- Won the 60m hurdles seven times during the year.
- 2018 Horizon League Indoor Champion 60m hurdles (7.73 seconds). Ran a time of 7.66 seconds in the prelims.
- 2018 Horizon League Indoor Champion 60m dash (6.80 seconds). Ran a meet record time of 6.75 seconds in the prelims.
- 2018 Horizon League Indoor Champion 200m dash (21.55 seconds).
- 2018 Horizon League Alfreeda Goff Athlete of the Year
- 2018 Horizon League Indoor Championship Outstanding Running Performer
- Finished fourth at the NYRR Millrose Games against professional runners with an impressive time of 7.70 seconds.
- Won the 60m hurdles at the YSU Icebreaker (7.65), Kent State Golden Flash Gala (7.71), YSU College Invitational (7.77), Dr. Sander Invitational Armory Challenge (7.66), the SPIRE NCAA Invitational (7.75 seconds), Akron Zips Invitational (7.87 seconds) and the Horizon League Championships (7.73).
2017 Outdoor (Sophomore)
- 2017 NCAA Second-Team All-American in 110m hurdles
- 2017 NCAA Semifinals Qualifier (110m Hurdles) finishing ninth with a time of 13.58 seconds
- 2017 NCAA Quarterfinal Time and First Round Times were 13.68 seconds (won heat with both)
- 2017 Horizon League Outdoor Championship Outstanding Running Performer
- 2017 Horizon League Champion 110m hurdles (meet record 13.79 seconds)
- 2017 Horizon League Champion 100m dash (meet record 10.59 seconds)
- 2017 Horizon League Alfreeda Goff Athlete of the Year
- 2017 Florida Relays Percy Beard Award Winner (Winning 110m Hurdles 13.37 seconds)
- Won 110m Hurdles BYU Last Chance Meet (13.70 seconds)
- Won 110m Hurdles at OSU Jesse Owens Classic (13.71 seconds)
- Won 100m dash at GMU Invitational (10.69 seconds)
- School-record time of 13.37 seconds set on March 30 (Was nation's top time until end of May)
2017 Indoor (Sophomore)
- 2017 NCAA First-Team All-American
- 2017 Third-Place Finish at NCAA Indoor Championships in 60m hurdles
- 2017 Horizon League Indoor Championship Outstanding Running Performer
- 2017 Horizon League Indoor Champion 60m hurdles (meet record 7.61 seconds)
- 2017 Horizon League Indoor Champion 60m dash (meet record 6.77 seconds)
- 2017 Horizon League Indoor Champion 200m dash
- 2017 Dr. Philip Edwards Award as the outstanding male competitor at the Armory Track Invitational
- Set a USATF Under-19 record in the 42-inch (106.7 cm) hurdles on Feb. 4. Broke the long-standing mark in the event that was held by Robert Gaines (Jan. 31, 1976) and Jason Richardson (March 12, 2005).
- Won the 60m hurdles at the Armory National Track Invitational (7.61 seconds)
- Won the 60m hurdles at the SPIRE Division I Invitational (7.61 seconds)
- Won the 60m hurdles at the Akron Zips Invitational (7.61 seconds)
- Won the 60m hurdles at the YSU National Invitational
- Won the 60m hurdles at the Kent State Golden Flash Gala
- Won the 60m hurdles at the YSU Icebreaker
2016 Outdoor (Freshman): Finished second in the 110m hurdles at the Horizon League Championships with a time of 14.82 seconds...at the NCAA East Preliminary Round was 38th in the 110m hurdles with a time of 14.42 seconds...set the record in the 110m hurdles with a time of 13.92 seconds on April 1 at the Florida Relays...the record of 14.00 seconds had stood for 23 years...had a top performance of 10.85 seconds in the 100m dash at the Yellow Jacket Invitational...posted a season-best time of 21.43 seconds in the 200m dash at the Northeast Ohio Quad...in June, advanced to the finals in the 110m hurdles at the USATF Junior Olympic Trails.
2016 Indoor (Freshman): Earned second-team All-America honors by finishing ninth at the NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships with a time of 7.67 seconds...just missed advancing to the finals by .006 seconds...named the Alfreeda Goff Horizon League Indoor Athlete of the Year...at the Horizon League Championships took first in the 60m dash and the 60m hurdles...in the 60m dash posted a Horizon League record-tying time of 6.81 seconds...clocked a winning time of 7.84 second in the 60m hurdles...set a WATTS and Horizon League record time of 7.75 seconds...finished fourth in the 200m dash with a time of 21.69 seconds...set the school-record in the 60m hurdles on multiple occasions...best performance was a time of 7.69 seconds at the Zips Invitational.
HIGH SCHOOL: One of the most dominant track athletes in Ohio history...as a senior, won Division III state titles in the 100-meter dash (10.55 seconds), 110-meter hurdles (13.91 seconds) and 300-meter hurdles (39.06 seconds)...helped lead Warren JFK to its first track and field state championship in school history...won the 110-meter hurdles at the New Balance Outdoor Nationals in June...Division III record holder in the 100m dash (10.55 seconds) and the 110m hurdles (13.50 seconds)...ranks second in the class in the 300 hurdles...is a three-time All American and a seven-time state champion...during the 2015 campaign, led all high school runners in the U.S. in the 60m hurdles (indoors) and has the fastest time in the 110m hurdles (outdoors)...won the 2015 indoor state championship in the 60m hurdles...as a junior, won the Division III state title in the 110m hurdles (13.93 seconds), placed second in the 300m hurdles (38.23 seconds), was third in the 100m dash (11.03 seconds), ran the opening leg on the third-place 4x200m relay team and fifth-place 4x400m relay team...as a sophomore, won the 110m hurdles (14.35 seconds) and the 300m hurdles (36.87 seconds) and ran anchor on the second-place 4x200m relay team at the Division III state outdoor meet...time of 7.59 seconds at New Balance Nationals is the second-fastest 60m hurdles in U.S. High School indoor history...selected YSU over Ohio State, Penn State, Notre Dame and Michigan.
Personal: Son of Chuck and Colleen...has two brothers...his brother Carl is also a member of YSU track and field team...majoring in business finance...is a 2017-18 recipient of a Penguin Club Athletic Scholarship.